God Tier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4.1's Legendary

3 posters

Go down

4.1's Legendary Empty 4.1's Legendary

Post  Jerilo Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:54 am

4.1's Legendary Catalegend

Let it be known that i will fist fight Mussy for it Twisted Evil

Jerilo

Back to top Go down

4.1's Legendary Empty Re: 4.1's Legendary

Post  Admin Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:54 am

Aha this looks good, any idea what the stats of it are yet?

Admin
Admin

https://godtier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerilo Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:09 am

No stat's yet, but i'm sure we can all expect some nifty unique mechanic. All signs are pointing to it coming from the new caverns of time raid.

Jerilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirby Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:11 am

I recon the caverns of time raid will be based around when Deathwing was one of the dragonaspects and he just turned against them in the second war. Razz

Kirby

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerilo Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 am

pretty sure you mean war of the ancients, but yeah. Neltharion had been Deathwing for a looong time before the second war. It was during the war of the ancients that Deathwing tricked the other aspects into imbuing the dragonsoul/demonsoul with their power so he could use it against the burning legion and the other dragon flights.

The names of the components that make up the staff suggest they are from the blue, green, and bronze dragonflights who were never stronger than they were at the time of the war of the ancients. Also the runes at it's base have been identified as draconic by the super dorks among us. Most of the really powerful, dragon made weapons were made in the war of the ancients, so that's another good indicator.

Wonder what they'll have us be doing? I really hope we get to go back and undo all the bullshitery knaak stuffed in there with his goddamn time wizards so we can have a timeline that makes bloody sence again.

Jerilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum