God Tier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gobzy - Hunter

3 posters

Go down

Gobzy - Hunter Empty Gobzy - Hunter

Post  Oogzy Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:44 pm

About Me
Name:
Stu

Location/Time Zone:
PST/Server

Play Times: 10p-4am usually

Computer: It's a bit outdated but here it is;
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad @2.40GHz
Memory: 8GB RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+
Monitor: 22" Acer Ferrari 20,000:1 2ms

Internet Connection:
Cable. Fairly good.

What would you like us to know about you?:
I've gone from hardcore to casual and am looking to raid semi casually while not being required to be online literally all the time. I'm single for the first time in years and I'm also a Scorpio. I also don't like coffee.

About Gobzy
Character Name:
Gobzy

Character Class:
Hunter

Current spec:
(01/09/31)

Professions:
Engineering/Mining

Armory Link:
Gobzy

Link to your ingame Raiding UI:
Interface

-Are you the original owner of this account/character? Any Name Changes?:
Yes I am the original owner and there have been no name changes.

-We would really like to see what you can do, do you have any DPS/Healing logs to show us?: Sadly I do not as I haven't raided since WotLK and I was raiding on a dps DK at the time. I had to stop due to work and haven't been able to raid due to work times (fluctuating schedule). I was having issues finding a late night guild.

-Explain spec,gem choices and encants:
I chose this spec due to theorycrafting and having read through the forums of ElitistJerks and going from there, as well as for gems and such. I visit the site fairly regularly to keep up on what's good and what's not as it's continually fluctuating.

-Current Guild and current Server:
<Sponsored> of Blackrock. It's an alt guild.

-Reason for wanting to leave or reason for leaving?:
It's an alt guild and we don't raid.

-How did you hear about God Tier?:
Recruitment posts in /trade

-Why do you want to join God Tier?:
It fits my raiding time perfectly and I would like to start raiding again.

-Anyone you know in God Tier?:
Sadly no.

-Any causes for constant AFK'ing?:
Unless I have explosive diarrhea, none that I can think of.

-We require you to be on Ventrilo for all raids, do you have a WORKING microphone?:
I do have a working microphone, though I'm a bit quiet on Vent. Easily fixed though since you can just turn me up.

-What raiding experience do you have (please go into detail):
I've played since release and have raided since then.
Vanilla: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40, Nax40 (didn't full clear Nax)
TBC: Kara, Gruul's, Mag, TK
WotLK: Nax, OS, Uld, ToC, ICC
I didn't raid as much during TBC due to having two jobs and some other crap, so I didn't get to see Sunwell sadly. Also at the end of WotLK I had to quit raiding due to my job conflicting with my guilds raiding schedule at the time. I was working on my Shadowmourne, so that was disappointing.

-Tell us about one of your best instance/raid experiences:
My personal favorite was just downing the first boss in MC back when everyone was a noob and people didn't really know what they were doing. My favorite raid so far has been Ulduar due to it's difficulty level. It was hard but not so hard that you just wanted to punch your monitor. I feel that it was one of Blizzard's best works of raiding by far.

-Any comments you would like to make:
I know that my gear is pretty awful. Thankfully, that's easily fixed through a bit of time. I just haven't had any reason to be gearing up as I haven't been able to raid and haven't been in a raiding guild. I also enjoy doing battlegrounds from time to time and just doing guild runs. Those are usually pretty fun. Well, thank you for taking the time to look over the application and good luck in your endeavors.

-Gobz
Oogzy
Oogzy

Back to top Go down

Gobzy - Hunter Empty Re: Gobzy - Hunter

Post  Kirby Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks alot for the app. Your experience looks really good and I am happy to give you a trial week. Gear isnt so much an issue as since we're a new guild a few of our members are still grinding up rep epics etc.

As long as your available wed/thus/sun 11pmST onward I am sure it will go well.

Kirby

Back to top Go down

Post  Shodaime Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 pm

i agree with you kirby.he looks like he a chill guy and has alot of exp.like kirby said,gear isnt a issuse as long as u are smart and dont die due to standing in fire

Shodaime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down