God Tier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnaros. in 4.10

4 posters

Go down

Ragnaros. in 4.10 Empty Ragnaros. in 4.10

Post  Mussy Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Ragnaros. in 4.10 Ragnaros2

Zul'aman and Zul'gurub are back!
Very Happy

Mussy

Back to top Go down

Ragnaros. in 4.10 Empty Re: Ragnaros. in 4.10

Post  Kirby Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:44 am

It looks AMAZING, with the announcement of the new heroics and not to mention the new loot styled item "Apparatus of Khaz'Garoth" I am pretty much wet.

First 2 being released is Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub, both of the most brilliant and most classic raids and before anyone asks NO the old mounts are not back but YES there is new ones to compensate,still saddens me as I really wanted my warbear!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2189-Patch-4.1-on-PTR-Zul-aman-and-Zul-gurub-are-back!

There is a direct link to MMO-Champion with detail on NEW items (the Khaz'garoth ones) as well as the mounts, but unfortunately as of yet there are no images to show us these sure to be sexy mounts

Last edited by Kirby on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Kirby

Back to top Go down

Post  hasd Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 am

I'm excited to see what the updated lore for zul gurub is, the new encounters should be tasty for us who raided it in vanilla. And oh boy zul aman have I missed you, that was definitely some of the funnest 10 man raiding I have ever done, I never got my mount after 9 weeks of running it successfully in the time frame the group stopped and I never got mine Sad

hasd

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 am

Zul'aman is exactly the same, down to the letter, Has just been scaled up for 85. Zul'gurub on the other hand is new bosses lore etc, for example if I had to guess.. there is a quest chain in STV at the moment and it's to stop a troll resurrecting the old gods, but you dont succesfully stop him in the quest so I dare say it would be something to do with that.

Admin
Admin

https://godtier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum