God Tier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Esotericizm - Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Esotericizm - Warrior  Empty Esotericizm - Warrior

Post  Eso Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Name: Gary

Location/Time Zone: Brisbane, Australia so GMT 10+ i think
Play Times: Not working atm (sad i know) which leaves me open to playing pretty much whenever lol

Computer: Nothing Great
Intel Core 2 duo 3.6ghz
4GB ram
cant remember model of card but its a Radeon 756
2.5 TB HDD
19" Samsung LCD - sometimes i run it through my HD TV

Internet Connection:Broadband - not that great but it gets me by.

What would you like us to know about you?:
Im fairly easy going. I've been playing since pretty much release and have raided most content except for TBC where i stopped playing for a while, I like to be upto date with content but i wouldnt call myself a "hardcore" player. I currently live with my girlfriend whom doesnt enjoy me playing so ofter but haha i cant see that stopping me Razz

About your character
Character Name: Esotericizm

Character Class: Warrior

Current spec: 8/31/2 - Fury

Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting..Too lazy to drop mining for something else

Armory Link:

-Are you the original owner of this account/character? Any Name Changes?:
I am most certainly the only owner of this account and yes i recently name changed From "Ghostdawg" (used to love the movie Razz)

-We would really like to see what you can do, do you have any DPS/Healing logs to show us?
I currently have no logs available sorry, But i am happy to jump on a raid target dummy infront of an officer.

-Explain spec,gem choices and encants:
I have always loved Fury, And to be honest none of my gear is enchanted because i dont plan on keeping it too long. Gem is probably not ideal but again i dont plan on keeping gear all that long.

-Current Guild and current Server:
Haha i currently have no guild and i know i shouldnt be saying this but i just transfered here from Blackwing Liar which is quite possibly one of the worst realms around Razz

-Reason for wanting to leave or reason for leaving?:
Was a crappy realm and all my friends were either originally on Blackrock or transfered here.

-How did you hear about God Tier?:
Trade Chat

-Why do you want to join God Tier?:
I would like an australian based raiding guild

-We require you to be on Ventrilo for all raids, do you have a WORKING microphone?:
of course

-What raiding experience do you have (please go into detail):
I have raided most content since release, Some of it not on this toon, My first raid was ZG and i fell in love with it. Ive done most raids except TBC and early Wotlk content because i left the game for a while.

-Tell us about one of your best instance/raid experiences:
My first time in ZG we were fighting Hakkar and the tank went down, I instantly stopped dps and went "sword and board" and we eventually downed him with me tanking.

-Any comments you would like to make
Thanks for taking the time to read my application look foward to reading your replies.

Eso

Back to top Go down

Esotericizm - Warrior  Empty Re: Esotericizm - Warrior

Post  Shodaime Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:39 pm

I would like to hear afew reasons why u like fury so much and why chose it over arms.also,why did u go titans grip over smf

Shodaime

Back to top Go down

Post  Eso Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Well i guess it has something to do with the way i perceive the warrior class, Wielding two giant axes, Don't get me wrong i can play all three specs. The problem is that after vanilla Arms went more pvp oriented. I currently have Prot as my OS and although my gear isn't as good i can definitely tank. SMF to me just seems like something they added in to keep "Old school warriors" happy. Not only that but it just isn't doing the same DPS as TG atm. I frequent the wow warrior forums and EJ almost daily and love to read up and research my class. To answer your question i pick TG over other specs due to the play style i love but also to min/max my warrior to the best of my abilities/gear .

Eso

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirby Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Shodaime will post back here and let you know his verdict, it will be his decision. Hang tight Wink

Kirby

Back to top Go down

Post  Eso Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:13 am

No worries Smile. If there's anything else you need to know just ask.

Eso

Back to top Go down

Post  Shodaime Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:32 am

sounds good but i disagree on your thoughts on smf to tg.truth is that smf is doing only a small % dps below tg but everyone has what they like and i cant hate that but facts show the dps is not far off from each other.if u are able to raid on the times then u have my approve for joining pending on what guild leader saids.i would like to go over gemming and cants with u and see where your dps numbers stand.

Shodaime

Back to top Go down

Post  Eso Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:44 am

I know there isn't a huge difference between SMF and TG, but there is that difference and i feel there always will be. Blizzard have a hard enough time balancing dps specs as is, let alone 2 specs within a spec, I just feel that TG was fury's natural evolution and that smf was only put back in to make people happy. But believe me should 4.0.6 drop and i see SMF pull ahead i respec will be in order Smile

Eso

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirby Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:08 am

decision has been made, I will contact you ingame. congratz on your trial

Kirby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: